When you view posts from other members, including your Club friends, in your activity feed, you will see some posts that you particularly like or have an opinion about. You have the option to like, comment and share posts.
Like and other reactions
To react to a post:
- Click on the word Like at the base of the post you like
- When you click, a small popup will show you the reactions you can choose from
- Hover over the icons to see a description for each
- Click on the reaction that suits how you feel
Reactions available are:
To comment on a post:
- Click into the comment field below the post where it says “write a comment”
- Type your comment
- Click on the camera icon to the right to add a photo
- Click on the GIF icon to the right to add a GIF (see below)
- Click POST
Add a GIF to your comment
A GIF is a video of only a few seconds that repeats over and over.
When you are commenting on someone’s post, you can add a GIF to your comment by searching for something appropriate.
To add a GIF to your comment:
- Click on the GIF icon to the right of the comment field
- Add some keywords into the search field that pops up
- Choose from the GIFs that come back from the search. You can use the arrows at each end of the results to scroll through to see more.
- Change your search words if you want to find something else
- Select a GIF
- Add some words to your comment if you wish
- Click on POST
When you see something in the activity feed that you think your friends will like, you can share it.
To share a post:
- Click on RePost at the bottom of the post that you like
- In the pop up box that appears, add some text to accompany your post
- Click POST